LED Light Therapy Earlsfield
LED light therapy is a painless, non-invasive, affordable treatment that covers a variety of conditions and is for all skin tones.
What is LED light therapy?
LED light therapy is a painless, non-invasive, affordable treatment that covers a variety of conditions and is for all skin tones. LED therapy uses specific colour wavelengths of light, that penetrate the skin at varying depths. This stimulates the anti-ageing process, helps to normalise cellular imbalance and improves skin tone and clarity. LED Light Therapy causes no pain or discomfort and each session of the treatment takes about 15 minutes.
Common Conditions Treated with LED Light Therapy
- $Anti-ageing: fine lines and wrinkles, deeper lines and folds, skin laxity and loss of density
- $Photo and environmental damage
- $Age spots and hyperpigmentation / Uneven skin tone and texture
- $Dehydrated and dry skin, loss of radiance
- $Dark under eye circles and puffiness, poor circulation
- $Acne and blemish prone skin, hormonal breakouts
- $Open and enlarged pores
- $Cold sores, redness and rosacea
- $Eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- $Vitiligo, hypersensitive skin
- $Post treatment inflammation and swelling
Hear from a satisfied client: Meet Hollie
Types of LED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENT
LED RED LIGHT 633-660nm
- This treatment is offered for skin rejuvenation, anti-ageing and healing. Red light is beneficial for all skin types and has anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin.
- The LED red light has been proven to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, smooth skin texture, improve skin elasticity, increase circulation/lymph drainage and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and superficial hyperpigmentation.
LED PURPLE LIGHT 400-500nm
- This treatment is offered for acne and congested skin. The purple light treatment has powerful anti-bacterial properties that decongests and purifies acne/problem skin and helps to normalise oil production.
- This light is calming and relaxing. The treatment assists in killing bacteria in the skin and has a deep cleansing effect. It shrinks enlarged pores, helps to fight infection/inflammation and is a great alternative to medication.
LED YELLOW LIGHT 480-780nm
- This treatment is for spot lightening and promoting pigment decomposition. Yellow light uses gentle and painless light to penetrate your skin and stimulate cellular activity. Good for spider veins and rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis. sun damage spots, calming effect on sensitive skin, helps to flush waste from the skin and boosts lymphatic flow, increases cellular growth and oxidation of face, improves a sluggish complexion
LED CYAN LIGHT 480-600nm
This treatment regenerates skin, improves redness, increases resistance of skin and overcomes oedema caused by allergies.
- Procedure Time: 15 minutes
- Pain: None
- Anaesthetic: None
- Full Recovery: Immediate
- Results Duration: Variable
- Risks: Photosensitive skin
Benefits of LED Light Therapy
Plumping, Hydrating, Lifting, Brightening, Radiance, Repair, Renewal
Mood-Boosting, Stress-Busting, Energising, Freshness
Acne, Skin Tone, Pigmentation, Soothing, Strengthening, Anti-Inflammatory
Frequently Asked Questions
IS LED LIGHT THERAPY PAINFUL?
LED light therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment so you will not experience any pain throughout your treatment.
WILL LED LIGHT THERAPY WORK FOR ME?
The treatment is a gentle, heat free treatment that is clinically proven to be safe for all skin types, colours and conditions. The treatment will work for you. We offer different lights for different skin conditions, and we can tailor this to each client.
HOW LONG DOES ONE TREATMENT TAKE?
Each session takes 15 minutes.
WHAT TREATMENTS DO YOU OFFER?
We offer four different LED light therapy treatments and combination treatments, that work for different skin conditions.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT?
Most people will see an improvement in their skin within 6-12 weeks following a course of treatments. It is recommended you drink plenty of water prior to treatment, eat a healthy diet, limit alcohol consumption, smoking and sun exposure, to assist in promoting better results. Individual results vary from person to person and no guarantee of anticipated or expected results can be made. When used as part of a smart skincare regime, LED light therapy can help provide the perfect foundation to everyday great skin.
When combined with any facial/body treatment, the cost is £25 per 15 min session.